Are your teachers needing help with students who learn differently in their General Education classes?
This workshop will equip teachers to
- Identify Neurodivergent students' needs in the classroom
- Move from awareness to acceptance of Neurodivergent students
- Help manage behavioral concerns related to Neurodivergent students
- Provide specific learning strategies to engage Neurodivergent students
- Provide support specific to Autistic Anxious, and students with Adhd
Your Presenter: Dr. Stacy Haynes, Ed.D, LPC, ACS is a Licensed Professional Counselor and educator, with over 20 years of mental health experience specializing in treating behavioral and emotional challenges of children and families. Dr. Haynes has been featured in over 80 magazines, news articles, and news features for her strategies in helping children and families navigate mental health challenges. She has partnered with schools presenting on helping with Neurodivergent children through workshops, consultation, and professional development.
Professional Development Workshops Virtual or In Person for any size group.
Email today to get a quote for your school [email protected]